1. Use of Software
Your use of Software is subject to all agreements such as a license agreement or user agreement that accompanies or is included with the Software. In the event that Software is provided on or through the Site and is not licensed for your use through License Terms specific to the Software, you may use the Software subject to the following:
• The Software may be used solely for personal, informational, noncommercial purposes;
• The Software may not be modified or altered in any way;
• The Software may not be redistributed.
2. Use of Materials
You may download, save, display on your computer, view, listen to, play and print Materials that WecSoft publishes or broadcasts on the Site or makes available for download through the Site subject to the following conditions:
• The Materials may be used solely for your personal, informational, internal, noncommercial purposes;
• The Materials may not be modified or altered in any way;
• The Materials may not be redistributed;
• You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information;
The rights specified above to view, download and print the Materials available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site.
Members are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security measures of the web site. These measures include but are not limited to:
• Unauthorized access to data or information through unauthorized servers and accounts;
• Unauthorized attempts to explore, test and exploit the weaknesses of the system and architecture of the web site or break down or cripple and penetrate the security measures of the web site;
• Attempts to interfere with the services provide by the web site to the user and on the Internet, including but not limited to: demand overload, "mail bomb" and other destructive methods, approaches and techniques;
• Distribution of promotional or solicitation materials, advertisements and other marketing information for products and services via email;
• False creation of TCP/IP data including name and partial name. Any acts or behavior that lead to system or network disruptions can be construed as unlawful and criminal activity and will be investigated by the Company with the relevant government authorities. The Company reserves the right to take legal actions against individuals or business entities found responsible for these disruptive acts and behavior.
4. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
5. Suspensions and Termination of Use
Members and visitors found to have undertaken unlawful, unauthorized and prohibited usage of the contents of the web site will receive written notice from the Company to cease such usage. The Company also reserves the right to suspend or terminate the privilege to use or access the web site for members and visitors that have violated the Company's terms and conditions of use without giving prior written notice.
6.Third Party Web Sites, Content, products and Services
The Site provides links to Web sites and access to Content, products and services of third parties. WecSoft is not responsible for third party Content provided on or through the Site and you bear all risks associated with the access and use of such Web sites and third party Content, products and services.
7. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall WecSoft be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising form your access to, or use of, the site or any content provided on or through the site.
The trademarks and logos of WecSoft are the exclusive property of the Company. The trademarks and logos of advertisers and partners of the Company found on the web site are the property of advertisers and partners.
You are not permitted to use the marks without the prior written consent of WecSoft or such third party that may own the marks.